Broken bones are one of the most common injuries suffered by New Jersey accident victims. Each year, thousands of New Jersey residents break bones in car accidents, slip and fall incidents, and myriad other ways. Over the years, Levin & Malkin’s experienced team of attorneys has helped many North Jersey residents seek compensation after suffering a broken bone due to someone else’s negligence.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Broken bones are one of the most common injuries suffered by car accident victims. There are many different ways these injuries can occur:
- Buckling Car Frames – The force of a serious wreck can easily buckle a car’s frame. When this happens, the car itself can crush the bones of passengers inside. Broken arms, legs, and pelvises are common.
- Airbags – When an airbag deploys, it does so with tremendous force. Many drivers in accidents where the airbags deployed suffer broken clavicles. The thin bone that runs along the top of your rib cage can’t take being pushed back so forcefully without snapping.
- Seat Belts – Your seatbelt may have saved your life, but in doing so it might also have broken a few of your ribs.
- Knocking Into The Dashboard – Hitting your head on the steering wheel, dashboard, or window often causes cranial or facial fractures.
- Whiplash – Your momentum carries you forward even when your car is violently stopped. Being pulled to an abrupt stop by the accident itself, or by your car’s safety devices can cause whiplash. When this happens you may crack a vertebra. These are very serious fractures.
If you have suffered a broken bone in a car, truck, motorcycle, or Uber/Lyft accident, Levin & Malkin’s experienced attorneys can help you get the money you need to treat your injuries and move forward with your life.
Slip and Fall Accidents
New Jerseyans also get a lot of broken bones in slip and fall accidents. While many people (and insurance companies!) may downplay the seriousness of a slip and fall injury, the Levin & Malkin team knows they are no joke. No matter what others are telling you, you should not hesitate to take legal action following a slip and fall accident that causes you to break one or more bones.
It is often the negligence of those who are downplaying your injury that caused it in the first place. If they are not held accountable now, they may end up hurting other people as well.
Millions Won For Our Clients
Whether you have a hairline crack or a compound fracture that necessitates extensive surgery and rehabilitation, the Levin & Malkin team has your back. We know what kind of evidence it takes to prove the seriousness of a broken bone, and prove that it was not your fault.
We can help you get the money you need to treat your injury and move on with your life. Even if you have pre-existing conditions like osteoporosis, we can help you seek compensation. Just because you are more susceptible to injury does not mean you should suffer.
If you have been involved in an accident and suffered a broken bone, the Levin & Malkin team is here to help. Please contact us today to schedule a free consultation.