Broken Bone Injury Lawyer Helping Victims in Bergen County
An orthopedic injury can severely restrict your ability to move without the assistance of others or the use of a wheelchair or crutches. The lack of independence associated with these injuries is as real as the physical pain and suffering, along with wage losses usually associated with time out of work. The personal injury lawyers at Levin & Malkin handle everything for you so that you can heal and get your life back on track. We are highly respected for our experience and skills representing clients with every kind of joint injury, including:
- Fractures – Broken arms, legs, wrists, hips and ankles.
- Surgery to repair fractures and joint injuries, with or without insertion of hardware
- Torn or ruptured medial or lateral meniscus
- Torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Shoulders – arthroscopic surgery and open shoulder surgery
- Torn rotator cuffs
Injuries requiring long term rehabilitation therapy
A knee, shoulder, hip, wrist or ankle injury or any broken bone often requires continuing medical care and costly, long-term physical rehabilitation. We can arrange for you to receive proper medical care with credentialed physicians who will charge you no up-front fees and will wait for payment until you receive your settlement.
Contact Our Hackensack Broken Bone Injury Lawyer
Consultas Gratis · Hablamos Español